2010年8月12日 星期四
A Date on Father's Day
It was 8th of August yesterday which was the Father’s Day. My friend and I celebrated it with family on the day before already. Thus, we were free on the Father’s Day. During the day, we went to the Miramar Entertainment Park in Dazhi. The reason I went there was not for shopping but taking the ferris wheel. I had never tried it since it was built. So my friend took me there and we sat on a passenger car. It was fun. I knew that if someone who is afraid the height he or she would feel scared. However, I don’t afraid of height. I like anything which makes me excited. So I was really enjoying the moment when the ferris wheel circling around. Then we went to a golf practicing ground. It was the first time for both of us to try to play golf. There were people who looked very professional with the outfits and postures. Comparing with them, I was just wearing a pair of sandals which is too casual to play golf. We were there just for fun; we didn’t really care the result but the experience. After three boxes of balls, we finished playing. Then we realized that we were not suitable to play golf because the expense of playing golf was too expensive to afford.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言