2010年11月14日 星期日

Sweet Home

Finally, I have my own house. Recalling back to two months before, I was still seeking for a house from the real estates. I thought it was the time to have my own house, just like an investment and saving. Few years ago, I did not want to buy a house because I knew it would be stressful and had to pay the debit every month to the bank. However, my thought had been changed. Having my own house is to restrict how I spend money. Being a month’s decoration and many things to follow up, my house was finally done last Friday. The furniture had been moved in during the day. The furniture was chosen by me. I was very frustrated because I had to choose the things I have to buy within budget. Some of them were too expensive which I couldn’t afford, some of them were out of my taste. But now, I am so happy and satisfied. Now I know that I will not able to spend money as free as before. Now I know I have my duty to take care of the house. I think I have grown up and more mature than before. I am happy for what I have and the way I am now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言