2009年10月9日 星期五

Autumn

The sun sets earlier and nights arrive sooner lately. I notice that it is autumn already. Autumn is usually cloudy and windy. This kind of weather always depresses me. It is not only caused by the bad weather itself but also it does recall a sad memory to me. My father passed away two years ago and it was within autumn. The day seemed just like any other ordinary day. He was suffering from a lung cancer and accepting a treatment in the hospital. I took a day off and on the way to the hospital. While I was heading toward the hospital, I got a call from my mother and be informed that my father suddenly was unconscious . Then I rushed but it was too late. Since then, it always remains me how painful the period we have been through whenever autumn arrives. The day is just like yesterday and being a day I would never forget.

1 則留言:

  1. R.I.P.

    You are such a smart and kind girl.

    Your father must be proud of you.

    回覆刪除