2009年10月28日 星期三

Julie & Julia


I saw a movie yesterday titled "Julie & Julia". It was about an American woman, Juila Child, followed her husband and moved to France around fifty years ago. She decided to learn how to cook and gather the ideas into a book just to kill some spare time. Then she became a very famous writer and motivated those housewives who can cook as good as she could. Many years passed by, another American woman, Juile Powell, who suffered an equally dislike of routine in her daily life. She was inspired by the cookbook wrote by Juila Child. She decided to challenge the 524 recipes in the book within a year and posted her thoughts on her blog. During her commitment, she found that she was gifted with cooking. She messed it up sometimes. However, her husband's endless support was very important for her. This is a sweet and lovely story that reminds me that I should always cherish my beloved ones who always support me. I should never give it up as it is right thing to do. Through the process, it is sure of finding our own value to other people.

沒有留言:

張貼留言