2009年11月11日 星期三
Meaning of Raising Dogs
Long time ago, dogs were domesticated by people to protect their own territory. They were supposed to take care of the houses, farms and tamed animals of their owners. However, this idea has been changed already. Nowadays, people do not keep dogs working anymore; on the contrary, people have them as company. We can see many people who carry their pets like their own babies on the streets or shopping malls. Some people even dress them as dolls. It seems to become a trend in the society. However, there are evidences which show that some people raise a dog because of the current trend. They have never considered that dogs are living creatures which need foods, to be taken care of, even get sick sometimes besides they are cute and funny. When those owners found that the dogs are troublesome, they might just being abandoned on the streets. It becomes a serious problem towards our society. The government should address this issue seriously. I have a dog as well. I feel sad when I see those stray dogs that are suffering illness, hungriness or being bullied. Dogs are innocent. I hope that people who would like to raise a dog would take a careful consideration before they really do.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言