
My favorite singer, Colbie Caillat, is a young American singer plus a songwriter. She was found through her popular MySpace profile which led her to become a well-known unsigned singer. After she turned into a star. Her first album was debuted and titled after her own nickname “Coco” in 2007. The singles in the album hit the top of the billboard soon after it was released. The catchy rhythms of the songs make her become one of the best sellers in the United States. She is said to have a gift of a voice with simple, soft and smooth tone. Aside from that, she is also a guitarist and plays a lot in her music. I have noticed her because her voice kept being played on the radio, and it immediately attracted me. I like to hum the tune when I listen to her songs. It can cheer me up and makes me feel relaxed. Moreover, I can improve my English abilities through the lyrics of her songs, which is really important to what I am now. Colbie Caillat has recently come out a new album. I look forward to seeing it, hope that she keeps doing good job done and has more pop songs coming out in the future.

沒有留言:
張貼留言