2010年7月13日 星期二

A Sales Meeting in BKK

I had attended a meeting in Bangkok from 7th to 9th July. It was a sales meeting held in Bangkok branch. All the people who are relevant to sales department had to join the event. We were from different branches such as Taiwan, Singapore, Bangkok and Singapore. It was an opportunity for us not only to have a meeting in order to improve sales strategy but also to meet our colleagues since we are usually contact on the phones or via email. Each branch managers had to review of the year so far and plan for the target of next year. Sales had to share some success stories of how to make a specific sale in 2010. Although I am just an assistant who do not really need to report anything, I did gain some knowledge from those people. Moreover, we also went to visit two key accounts of Bangkok branch in order to see how others’ factories located in different country and widen our eyes. After the meeting, the Thai colleagues showed us around. We tasted some traditional Thai food and experienced Thai massage. It was a wonderful trip even I just spent two days there. I hope I can go there someday again without any works involved.

沒有留言:

張貼留言