2010年6月30日 星期三

The Married Couple

The couple I interviewed was my cousin, Vita, and her husband, Todd. They have been married five years. They just had their fifth anniversary. Before they married, they had been dating about a year. How they met was not extraordinary. At that time, Todd just came back from Canada and he worked in the company of his uncle. He was trying to figure out what he really wanted to do. One of Vita’s friends was working there too. So they had chance to go out together. In the beginning, they were just friend. They dated casually. Vita even told me that he was so not her cup of tea. The way he dressed and even his appearance. Totally not her type. However, she did admire his personality in some way. He is the kinda person who plan for his life. So she felt that she could always count on him. It’s a sense of security. After six months, they became a couple. Another six months later, they decided to get married. Till now, they are the happiest couple I have known. They don’t have any child. Having a baby is not on their list currently. They do enjoy their life. From their marriage, I can tell that the most important thing for married couple is to give and take. Always put yourself to your partner’s shoes. I think that’s why they are happily ever after. They are my idol couple for sure.

沒有留言:

張貼留言