2010年12月2日 星期四

Why do you think some people don't exercise their right to vote?

There was just an election activity ended last week. It was about to vote for the mayors of the five main cities. Before the election, the stresses were always full of their flags and promotion flyers. The candidates always started to go around the stresses and yelled out loud in the evening in order to attract people’s attention and hope they can vote for them. However, most of the time, they had just bothered their voters. I personally do not enjoy political events at all because I think they like to fight instead of doing things for public. They seem to be united but they always against the people who are opposite, not to consider whether the issue is correct or wrong. so I think some people don’t exercise their right to vote might be because they dislike to be part of the political game or they simply do not like the candidates at all.

沒有留言:

張貼留言