2011年2月23日 星期三

Movie Review: The Social Network

Facebook is a social network that almost everyone is accessing. It has been expanded worldwide now. Many people obsess with it because it connects people closely. There are actives happened such as games, advertisements, or friends’ current status and so on which make us know more and bring everyone closer.

The movie, The Social Network, is talking about how the founder creates the network and found facebook. I was not interested in this movie while it was showing on the cinema. However, after I saw the movie, I really liked it. Mark Zuckerberg who was a university student dumped by his girl friend. Then he started to write the blog and create a little game to insult her. He found the network drew other students’ attention. Then he came out an idea to form a social network. His best friend supported him financially. However, in the end, he sued him for taking away his stock proportion.

Mark Zuckerberg’s ability and genius were so impressing. How he founded the network which has been gathered the world close is definitely a good job done. Yet, he won himself reputation and wealth but his best friends. That was a part that I felt pity for him.

沒有留言:

張貼留言