2011年2月23日 星期三

My Best Friend

Jenny Yang is one of my best friends who I have known for ages. We were the classmates in the senior high school. We were randomly arranged to sit next to each other when we got in the school. That was why we became close to each other. She lived in TianMui area and seemed like having a wonderful life and family. But, she never showed off. She has a tough personality. She never let others take her down and protect me all the time.

After graduating from the school, she went to Australia for studying. I used to go there and took the English course with her. She took good care of me since I had never left home so far and so long. I came back to Taiwan when I finished the short course. She kept studying her university for a while. After a few years, she graduated and stayed there for applying PR. Then she met a Malaysian in love. Now, she is ready to get married this year.

Looking back these years, I have been seeing how she grown and got matured. I used to saw her in love or even tearing. I know she is a girl who never gives up. I am so proud of her and glad that she finally met her Mr. Right. I know she will be happily ever after because she deserves it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言