2011年3月1日 星期二

My Unique Classmate

Every time as a new semester starts, there is always someone who decide to quit the course. This time, our dearest classmate, Jack Lai, suddenly drop the course with shocking everyone. He was very unique. I still remembered the day when I saw him first time. It was the orientation. He sat just right few seats next to me. He was having long hairs and very thin. However, after one and half year, he was one of the students who study really hard. He always kept the notes and share to us. He always cares of all the classmates and wishes we can pass every subject. What he has done was really sweet and touching. Even I did not talk to him a lot, but I really appreciate how he treats us and admire his personality. Now, he has already decided to drop the course. But I think that is just a temporary decision. Someday he will be back and finish the university degree. He will rock his new classmates again. I know that he will success and be all the best through his path. I hope he can still keep in touch with us because we are the best class ever.

1 則留言:

  1. If I can, I hope I can join your wedding ceremony, and give you my best wishes.^^

    Best Wishes

    +1

    回覆刪除