During the wedding preparation, a very important part is to take the wedding photos. There are many wedding studios and we have to choose one. Wedding studio provides the wedding gowns and many things that a wedding needs.
Before taking photos, there are some things to do. I have to choose which dresses I want. Many can be tried on and I need to see if they really suit me. Then the assistant will alter the dresses to fit me perfectly. Just right before the photo shooting day, I was very nervous because I am not a good model who can pose. I am not good in front of cameras. So I really worry how I will look like. However, the photographer is really professional. They teach you how to pose, how to smile, and how to react with each other.
After a week, I see all the photos. The photos are really nice. It is different how we take pictures normally. Now I have already chosen the pictures I want. I am only waiting for them to edit some parts. Then I can have them back.

沒有留言:
張貼留言