2011年5月5日 星期四

A Letter to My Best Friend, Jenny

Dear Jenny:
I am so glad that hearing that you are getting married in August. Thank you for inviting me to the wedding party held in Australia which was what I had been expecting all the time. I would have accepted your invitation, but now I am afraid not able to since I have to do all my wedding preparation during the time. I can not fly to Australia and join your party then. The dates are too close. However, I am really happy for you and hard to express how I feel now.

I still remember when we were just senior high school students, we dreamt about being a lovely relationship which we did not have at the moment. Even recall back the time, I felt we were so young and cute. Now, we finally met someone and ready to get married. It will be a different life and a big step. I know we both can handle that.

Thank you again and, most important, do not forget to show me the wedding photos and share your joy to me in future days. May you have a happy wedding party!

Congratulations.

Sincerely yours,
Jessie

沒有留言:

張貼留言