2011年5月9日 星期一
When I am Moody
There are two ways how I usually deal when I am moody. The best way to help me through my emotional upset is to share my feelings with a few good friends of mine. Through talking with them, I have a chance to express my feelings and find a proper way to solve my problem as well. Exchange of ideas helps make a self-criticism; at the same time their advice not only is the best consultation to me but also gives me many new ideas. Talking with my friends when I am unhappy usually calms me down and helps me a lot. The other way is to go to bed, although I am not sleepy at all. I have found myself like to go to bed earlier whenever I feel down. I would think the problem through or just lie on the bed to let my brain goes blank. It makes me feel released and calm.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言