2010年10月11日 星期一
Dog Borstal
I have randomly watched a TV program called “Dog Borstal”. It is a show that to find the dogs with worse behaves. Those owners have already given up teaching their dogs. However, the dogs’ behalves become a serious problem toward people around them. Then the owner can send their dogs to be trained by the tough trainer. However, such dogs would have owners who always spoil them. During the process, some owner might not go through because they can bear their dogs to be taught seriously, some owner might also need to be taught with the dogs. In the show, I found that almost the worse behalves’ dogs were spoiled by their own owners. So they thought they are the bosses but their owners. That’s why they behaved badly. I have a dog as well; I learn how to train my dog in the program. I hope someday he can be a good boy.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言