2010年10月17日 星期日
A Wedding Party
It was an impressive wedding I would never forget. The couples have been together for 15 years since they were senior high students. We were in the same school. So we have known each other for a long time. In the wedding part, there were many people who I have known in the senior high school. It is not only like a wedding part but also a gathering party of the good friends in the school after 15 years later. Some people are recognizable, some are not. Some people looked as same as before, but some looked like he or she has been through a lot. During the wedding, they played the pictures which included their memories during these years. It was really a touching moment that everyone can see how they have grown up and stuck with each other through all these years. I hope they can be happily ever after.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言