2010年10月24日 星期日
"Life As We Know It"
I saw a movie yesterday called "Life as we know it". It is a comedy movie which talks about that two people who can't stand each other are forced to care for the child left by their common friends. They are both single and have passions toward their own life. However, one day, their friends had car accident and passed away. Their new born baby girl has no one to take care of. They decide to take the challenge and start to live together raising the baby girl. Parenting is not easy for them. Not motioned that they never get along with each other before. During the process, they begin to understand each other and gradually start to like each other. There are many conflicts and touching moments between them. I like the movie because it is not only funny enough but also it reminds me that I should always put me into others shoes. Try to understand their thought and feelings. Do not be afraid to accept challenges because life always as we know it.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言