2009年12月17日 星期四

Coffee


I love drinking coffee and it is a must for me. When I take a sip of coffee in the morning, it not only warms me up but also makes me ready to face the day. I also like drinking coffee whenever I am depressed; I feel calmer and happier once I have a cup of it. However, recent research addresses that coffee has bad effects on health. Some people find they are not easy to fall asleep after drinking it; it causes insomnia in some. A nervous condition may occur when one has had too much caffeine. It can also cause anxiety and irritability to people who are with excessive coffee consumption. Moreover, it might leave stains on teeth which are not good for the appearance. In short, drinking too much coffee is not good for health. I should limit myself to less coffee and taste it as enjoyment rather than being a coffeeholic.

沒有留言:

張貼留言