2009年12月15日 星期二

The book I have read

I have read a fascinating book entitled “Like the Flowing River” lately. It was written by my favorite author, Paulo Coelho. This book comprises of odd chapters describing thoughts and reflections of his. I admire the way he experienced each scene from his path, and the way he defined life philosophy. I am always inspired by him whenever I read the book. Here is an example: “The Pianist in the Shopping Mall”, my favorite chapter, was about a day that Paulo meeting a friend in a shopping mall. He found that there was a pianist who was performing on the stage while no one there was paying attention to. However, the pianist kept playing the magical music with all his love, his soul and his enthusiasm, seemed enjoying sharing with others. Paulo got an important lesson from this moment: each of us has our own legend to fulfill. It does not matter if others support us, judge us or ignore us. We do it because it is our destiny and the fount of joy. His words remind me that I should cherish what I am doing now even on one appreciates that, I should keep doing it with great passion and do not quit halfway as if it is a right thing to do. Overall, this book is highly recommended since it allows readers to think over the meanings of their own path and gives ideas to people who are struggling for life.

沒有留言:

張貼留言