My friend sent me a song with its lyric today. He told me that the song pretty much described his current feeling. So I turned the song on and listened. What a emo song..I said. Then he told me that he had a crash on a girl recently but she liked him just as a friend. At the night, I lay on my bed and kept the song play repeatedly. It seemed the song and his words had dragged me into the memory. I couldn't stop recalling. A long time ago, we used to share everything and feelings. We always laughed out loud when we chatted. It was like there was no one could impress us but each other. I thought and I hope it would last forever. I believed there was nothing could take us apart. However, it just totally changed one day. Before we ended the conversation, he asked "do you know how it feels if you like someone but he/she just like you as a friend?" He carried on and said "it's like always midnight". Then I murmured “yes..it is like always midnight.."

沒有留言:
張貼留言