
There was an election held on 5th of December, so we didn’t need go to school. It was an unexpected day off for us because it had just been announced few days ago. I was so excited since we could finally have a rest on Saturday. Then I immediately planned to meet my junior-high friend whom I was too busy to find time for. Luckily, we could meet on that day eventually. On that day, she came to pick me up with her little motorcycle in the morning. Firstly, we went to a temple to pray for all the best. Then, we headed to the Vie Show Cinemas in Taipei to see a romantic comedy movie, 500 Days of Summer. It was an interesting movie but it definitely meant more than what we understood. After seeing the movie, we went to the night market for shopping and having some traditional food there. I had a great day with her. I hope that we can see each other soon.

沒有留言:
張貼留言