2009年12月17日 星期四
My New Year Resoluation
With a New Year approaching, my New Year resolution of 2010 is mainly aiming to balance my life. In 2009, I am fully occupied after enrolling a degree course at LHU. Somehow, I found that I am not very good at handle stress which come from my job and being a student at the same time. Therefore, in the beginning of 2010, I would like to travel Tokyo for 5 days to get relaxed first. Within these days, I expect to go Tokyo Disney Resort for fun and visit some famous temples to learn about Japanese religious tradition. Meanwhile, I will taste the typical Japanese foods and to go shopping in different malls since Tokyo is one of the fashionable cities. However, Tokyo is a city where has a high standard of living; I must save up for spending money before I go. After I am back from the wonderful trip, I will be full of energy. Then I will start to work on improving my English skills. I will be reading a collection of Paulo Coelho’s books. He is my favorite author whose writing can inspire me. I hope that his words can enhance not only my writing skill but also fill my spiritual need. In brief, these are the general things I plan to do in 2010.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)

沒有留言:
張貼留言